Monday, July 25, 2005

Re: comments

To Sarah and Jilly, thank you guys so much! Your comments and support are so valued and appreciated! You're right Sarah, this is a survival mechanism, but as Dr. Phil would say, "How's that been working for ya?" Well, in some ways great! And in others, really really bad. I think I just need to find a happy medium. And Jilly, tearing the limbs off of small animals or eating crushed class?!! OMG, you floor me sometimes! I don't know what I'd do without you! You're right though, that Chicago trip was so completely far out of my comfort zone, it's not even funny! Yet I'm so grateful I did it, the memories I have from that trip are priceless and will last me a lifetime. And to answer your question, he did listen to a certain extent, in full debate mode of course! But I feel like I was at least heard somewhat and that, in itself, was empowering regardless of his reaction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home