Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Aaack! The busy season at work has officially begun. Complete with phone problems and high drama no less, whoo hoo!! I promise to update and catch up on all my favorite reads (you know who you are!) ASAP, but for now I am just too slammed to think straight. I may try to sneak back on the puter during the evening sometime if I can get the rest of the gang involved in something else for a bit, but we'll see. Just a quick update, the scale is back down 2 lbs. now. WAIT!! Don't yell, I wasn't trying, I swear! (oooo, please don't hate me for losing without trying, I have no control over this idiot body of mine!) I think it may have been up in the first place due to a high sodium count (that damn chicken noodle soup!) rather than any real effort on my part. And here I thought I was doing so good too! >:( So my quest to fill out a bit continues, sigh... wish me luck. Even if it goes against everything you believe in to wish more fat upon some poor soul, it's for a good cause, I promise.

Okay, I'm off! Is it obvious that I'm trying to psych myself up for the perkiness patience and politeness that I must somehow exude towards these people? Lord help me!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, I was wondering where you were ~ no entry from you all year! I figured it was your busy season keeping you away from us. ;)

Funny how our mind controls our body, yet our body often controls our mind, too. Tis crazy. You'll figure it all out (and hopefully not become a control freak in the process) :P

12:40 AM  
Blogger Jeanette B said...

Yep, you probably out to practice the patience and perkiness....I don't think church ladies would appreciate being told to go f- themselves! ROFL

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home