Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Okay, okay, please don't string me up by my toes. I know a detailed recount of this weekend's events is in order, but between Em requiring some much needed, extra attention, and my finding out today that my Granny (on my dad's side, here in AR) is gravely ill and not likely to make it much longer, I've just not made the time to write it all down yet. My brother and SIL are picking me up this evening on their way to the Heart Hospital in Little Rock where she's located, just to make sure we don't miss what might very well be our last chance to tell her we love her and say our goodbyes. Hopefully it won't come to that just yet, but it isn't looking good. Anyway, please know that I haven't forgotten about all of you, but my priorities are most definitely elsewhere right now. However, I do promise to be back soon with what is already turning out to be another of my marathon posts, chalk full of all the juicy details! ;D

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries, you have had your hands full and still do. Em is your first priority and yourself of course. We'll get our turn when the time is right! We're here for you, regardless.
God's speed to your family.

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry about your Grandmother ~ is she the funny one who tells rather risque jokes? I'm sure she'll be comforted being surrounded by those who love her. (((hug)))

As for the juicy story, good things come to those who wait, and since we know everything's going quite smoothly regarding the move, we'll just have to be content in the knowlege all the details will follow once you're ready and able (and we do want to know ALL, even if it necessitates a couple of bathroom breaks ;)

12:12 AM  
Blogger Xena said...

The most important thing is that you & Em are safe. Good luck with your family.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Jeanette B said...

Take care of family business first....we'll still be here....

Praying for you and your family!

Jen

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with Grandma

3:44 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

We will still be here when you have sorted out the important issues. Hope your grandma is OK.

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home