Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Wow, I'm so freakin busy this week. I'm making myself take some time to journal, otherwise I'd never get to it! So I went and got a blow up bed so that my MIL could sleep in Em's bed and my FIL could sleep on that, both in Em's room. That way they won't be smack dab in the middle of the living room like they were for Christmas. I absolutely hated it when they did that last year because I get up at like 5:30, eat my Go lean Crunch (mmmmm, Go Lean Crunch!), drink my coffee and play on the puter- all in nice quiet solitude. And ya'll know how I am about routines, so when I don't have my morning "me" time, the whole rest of the day just goes to pot. Well not really, but dammit it sure does feel like it! Anyway, Em can just sleep with me and that way they have some privacy and I still have free reign over my house! Oh, BTW, my MIL took it upon herself to invite my estranged BIL and his wife to our joyous little festivities as well. NICE! At least they won't be spending the night if they do show up. Not sure if there will be enough food, mainly the turkey since I wasn't expecting more guests, but I figure, what the hell! If they're still hungry they can, by golly, march their free-loading butts on down to Denny's for the Grand Slam special!! Cause I refuse to stress over this shit more than what's absolutely necessary! Anyway, the week in general has just been too busy for my tastes. Em's out of school all week this year, instead of the normal three days off like usual. So we've been doing play dates with the girls (the two sisters who came over once a week all summer), Thanksgiving dinner and normal grocery shopping, cleaning, and all the other regular errands and such. Plus work this week really spiked, especially with the amount of stupid people who just now realized that they have a whole freakin year's worth of data entry they need to get caught up on in the next month, before the yearly reports are due out! Good grief, I don't feel like I have enough time for anything! And I really don't like it because I feel like some of my regular exercise has taken the back burner in the interest of time. Now I know that I don't need to do all the exercise I do, every single day, but I've grown accustomed to it this way, and well... it's that routine thing again, dammit! I also know that I don't need to make a habit of letting other stuff interfere with meeting my personal needs, but sometimes it's just inevitable, ya know? So I'm diligently trying to find an acceptable balance right now, during this time of increased stress and added responsibilities. And I'm sure I'll find that balance, but I just need to bitch and moan about it a bit more until I get there!

So, it looks like we've finally come to a conclusion about the mobile home thing. It was turning out to be too much of an ordeal, and frankly, a step that we just weren't quite ready for. We've decided to remain in the home we're currently renting, even though we could all use a bit more space, because of the cheap rent, our ability to keep sweet little Precious and the simple fact that we just don't want to freakin move again! (yeah, we've moved A LOT!) That way we can stay at the same cost of living while Bub's salary continues to increase, so we can save up to buy or build a regular house here in town that we really like. Plus, if I ever find an acceptable way out of this miserable marriage before that time comes, I won't be saddled with an unwanted mortgage on a house and piece of property that doesn't truly make me happy. So, that's our plan. To just sit back and bide our time. Plus, I won't have to deal with a whole lot of overwhelming change, 'cause we all know how much I love that! Anyway, I'm gonna have to cut this one short and get back to the "real world", but god I hope things settle down and get back to normal soon! But if I'm MIA for a bit, I'm either in jail for strangling Bub or my MIL, or I'm curled up in the bed with my head buried under the covers, and avoiding responsibilities!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home