Monday, January 08, 2007

The new do!

Alright, alright, alright, here's the new do. Happy now?? ;D Just kidding, you know I'm just clamoring to be lavished with compliments on my smart new look! But I'll settle for "not too shabby, eh?". I'm definitely enjoying the shorter hair, and I can't imagine ever letting it grow long again, what a pain! Of course, that would mean hauling my carcass to the hair salon and shelling out some hard wrought dough more than once a year, so maybe we'll just see about that. Cheap? Me? Naaaaaah! Anyhoo, not much in a rambling mood so I'll cut this one short. But stay tuned, Bub has promised a highly entertaining response to Jim's termination letter. Oooooh, ya'll know you can't wait to see what else he could possibly have to say!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it. It really suits you. I really liked it when I cut my hair but have yet to shell out the bucks to upkeep it either and am growing mine long again.

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! it looks great!
I agree, short hair is so much easier to deal with. I have always been a low-maintanance gal.

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your hair! It fits you so well and I bet you love the maintenence. And it's not so short that you can't still dress it up of you want... a barette, headband or a scarf is still very workable. Em will learn to love it too. Did you forget about it when you first washed your hair and used way too much shampoo? ;-)

I'm looking forward to reading what Bub had to day in response to his termination letter.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Sandi said...

I think it looks great!!! I have always liked my hair shorter.

Looking forward to the next e-mail by Bub!!!

BTW - what did that commenter mean by you were posted on Rosie's blog??

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've encouraged me, I've got an appointment at the beauty parlor tomorrow!
Can't wait to see what Bub comes up with in his next message! Can he dig his hole any deeper?
Have you found any out of state jobs for him yet? LOL!

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home