Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Yikes, it's been a whole week! I don't really have time for a real post right now as Em's been out of school all week for Thanksgiving (hey, how come all I ever got was three stinkin days?!) and I am humbly reminded once again how difficult it is to work aaaaaaand try to keep an active 9 year old entertained/occupied without allowing unlimited access to the boob tube. Right now I've got her trying out that Conair home spa that I picked up a Bub's yard sale. It's fabulous, she's been in there for an hour with her Bratz and plenty of bubbles, ahhhhhh...

Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still here, well, in body anyway, my mind hightailed it outta here loooooong ago! ;D We're doing Thanksgiving at Bub's with his parents tomorrow, and then Em and I are supposed to go to my brother and SIL's on Saturday. We plan to go visit my granny in the nursing home, but have no plans to see my dad and stepmom. Gee, haven't heard from them in a while, wonder if my stepmom is mad at me or something?? ;D Sorry, couldn't resist. Yep, still no contact from her. I wonder how long she'll keep it up?

Well, that's all I can muster for now, but I promise to make a real post soon. After all, I can't NOT share how our upcoming Thanksgiving experience with Bub actually cooking the turkey for the first time ever goes. BTW, I had to explain (in detail) how to baste a turkey after he got his panties in a wad when the turkey roasting instructions I emailed him were apparently too vague. Idiot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home