Saturday, March 24, 2007

APPROVED!!!!

Provided the inspection goes as expected I will be closing on my OWN HOME on April 27, which also just so happens to be almost exactly one year from the date of our great escape (4/21). Un-freakin-believable. And I promise I’ll post pics as soon as I can. In fact, I should be able to get in there to take some pics this week during the inspection. Aaaaaaaand, it looks like I’ll be able schedule it so that my mom and stepdad (who’ll get into town this afternoon, btw!!) and my brother & sil will all be able to come with me to see inside the house! I sooooo wanted my mom and Mark to be able to see it because there’s no telling when they might be out here again. YAY!! I can’t believe this is really happening! And ooooooh boy, did it ever take some work too. Being a newbie to all this real estate mumbo jumbo, I didn’t realize what all it would take to get me approved considering how badly Bub handled our finances throughout the years. But we were finally able to get me through, despite the bullshit. So there it is, one more move, but a final move, at least for a long, long time. A home… with a fenced in backyard, and located in a lovely, kid-friendly neighborhood where Em can ride her bike and play to her heart’s content. Good stuff…

I actually have more to say since I’ve been neglecting to post for, what, two weeks now? But we need to get ready to go to my brother’s house because for the weekend, and to see my MOMMY, YAY!! :D I didn’t tell her or my sil about getting approved for the house yet because I wanted it to be a surprise when everyone gets there. And I told Em that she could break the big news to everyone too. So I’m off, but I just wanted to make sure I got to share my fantastic news with everyone here as well because you’re all my family, both literally and figuratively, and I couldn’t wait to let y’all know!! Toodles!

12 Comments:

Blogger C.M.S. said...

Congrats to you!! You and Em SO deserve this piece of paradise to call your own. I couldn't be happier for you both. I am a wee bit envious as I'm still in the rental zone as a result of loosing my home to divorce, but you are proof that we CAN do it if we set our hearts to it.
You go girl. Enjoy your family and I can only image the huge grin on your face as Em breaks the news!
Paulina<*)))><

8:57 PM  
Blogger Sandi said...

Yahhhh!!

I have been waiting Anxiously to see what happened!!! What great news!! I want to see pics as soon as you get them! Now you can get a dog!! :)

What a year is right! Who'd have thunk it.

Love Ya!
Sandi

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! Have a great time with your mom and Mark and good luck with the inspections!

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

such exciting news!!!!! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see the pics.

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FAntastic! Congratulations--you deserve every good thing that comes your way!!

Jen415

2:27 PM  
Blogger Dianne said...

Wow it is Fantastic news Congratulations to YOU!!!!! Enjoy your moms visit!

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! this is so fantastic! what a long way you have come in a year. I'm bursting my buttons!
PIX!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Amy K. said...

Congratulations!!!

That's wonderful!

11:59 AM  
Blogger C.M.S. said...

Just one more week to go! Can't wait to hear the news! Good luck!

Paulina<*)))><

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The suspense is killing me!! :)

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too. :)

3:18 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

How did the move go? Are you all settled in. We need pictures:-)

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home