Wednesday, May 23, 2007

House Pics... FINALLY!!






See? I told ya I'd post some pics... eventaully. ;D Please pay no attention to the horrid faux well in front (I call it the outhouse) as it will NOT be there long, ICK! And we've started work on the badly overgrown landscaping but it is going to be a big job so we're just taking it one step at a time. Em and I are totally loving the rose bush, which has just decided to sprout up a whole swell of new buds, and we have grand visions of LOTS of bright, beautiful flowers and plush green grass to replace all the weeds and dirt. Hmmm, me? Looking forward to gardening? Whodathunkit? Anyway, here it is, we're finally here (moved in weekend before last 5/12) but only just signed the papers to make it offically mine on Monday 5/21. Super long story that I am soooo over so I won't even bother for now. Point is, it's mine, all mine (and the bank's)!! We're home, YAY!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It's awesome. I love the pink roses. You have such a big yard! I'm jealous. You should definately grow some watermelon with all the space.

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its perfect! I'm so proud of you. Yes, what a difference a year makes. :)

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is such a great house! Plenty of room for you a Em to spread out! Yes, you have come soooo far in such a short time. I am so proud of you.

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My God Beverly that house is beautiful. I'm so happy you got moved in and it's yours. You have come so far in the last year. Wow! You definitely deserve it.

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely wonderful! Congrats !!From the top of my head to the tips of my toes, I'm so thrilled for how far you've come and what you've accomplished for the two of you. Not to bring up a sore subject, but I can't help but wonder what Bub's reaction to your success has been.
I bet the first night in your new home was the best night ever! You so deserve it!

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home