Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Familiarity breeds contempt. The hell you say. Not for all I surmise, not for all. Perhaps for some, familiarity breeds comfort and understanding. A level of intuitiveness and yes, dare I say the right to express truths that may be difficult to hear. Wrought only from love and compassion, and the desire to help, relate and empathize. Wait… be still and review that last sentence and rest assured that has been my only intention. That has always been my only intention because that’s who I am. And if anything other than my truest of intentions has ever been derived from my words or actions then perhaps I am not as known as I thought I was. No, perhaps not.

Life goes on, peace, curiosity and tolerance abound. Of course they do, just look a little harder. This world and the people of it are inherently good for the most part. Each just trying to get by like the next, searching for their own contentment and joy. I know where mine lays, do you? I am secure in my knowledge and beliefs, as well as the significance of my journey. I may not know where I’m going, but there is no fear, not anymore. I am content, I am relieved, and I am simply, unabashedly me. *grins

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life does go on.

Our journeys continue. And those who truly love us - those who truly care - are always there through the wonderful times as well as the painful times.

those who truly care never abandon us.

:-)

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was really beautiful.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home