Sunday, June 15, 2008

I don’t even know what to say. Bub decided to keep Em and he refused to give her back. My baby just wanted to come home and he wouldn’t let her. He thought I was being an irresponsible parent by saying she could come home instead of making her stay there where she could get the structure and discipline that she obviously lacks with me. There hasn’t been a custody order yet, so he just kept her. He said he was the only one putting her best interests first. He said lots of things. Bottom line, he took matters into his own hands and he held my baby against her will. Well two can play at that game because by god, I went and got her back. Quite frankly it’s a huge, complicated mess of a story and I’m tired, but I got her back and that’s all that matters. We’ve been hiding out at my brother and sil’s house since Thursday, when it happened, and my lawyer will be filing for an emergency custody hearing on Monday so that he can’t snatch her again without consequences. Em is home and safe, and I’m done being nice. Done.

Sooo much more later.

7 Comments:

Blogger Wien. said...

My heart is in my throat! The nasty Bub rears his evil head! How scary for Em, and for you. You are one tough mom, go get him and get him GOOD!

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I imagine its difficult at times to see the light at the end of the tunnel when it comes to Bub, but you'll get there - you and Em will both get there.

Sure is taking him an awful long time to realize (or accept) that he's no longer in control - yes, help him along with that.

Jill

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap! That must have been extremely scary for you both. This is pretty evil, even for Bub.

Get the legal shit over and done with so this will never happen again. You deserve some peace!!

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap! How scary. I'm so glad you guys are save and sound and that you weren't taking his bullshit and got her back. It's completely astounding that after all the shit he's put you through, he still thinks he a better parent. Oi... lots of head shaking.

Thankfully, when the custody hearing is done, you'll be able to call the cops if he pulls this crap this again.

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Bub" is a morion and an idiot! If I lived in the shithole he lives in, I wouldn't subject my daughter to staying there - but that's me.

Hang in there, Bev. You are one touch chick! Em is fortunate to have you as her mom.

Those who care about you and Em will be here for you.

ALWAYS.

ayfs :-)

1:05 PM  
Blogger Navigator of Life said...

I haven't been reading your blog for a while. My computer crashed and I lost all of my "favorite" links. Just today I found a recent back up of things on my computer and came across the links. It sounds like you have been busy with "bub" things and vacation planning. Good luck with the hearing today and I hope that you get all that you need. Bub needs someone to tell him that he is NOT parent of the year! He should be ashamed of himself.
Lyn

3:07 PM  
Blogger Wien. said...

Be well this summer, have a safe and relaxing trip, as best as you can with what is going on.
I wish you strength and will look forward to catching up on your blog when I get back in Aug.
I hope I'll find you and Em seperated from the Bub drama once and for all.

W.

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home