Sunday, January 04, 2009

Well it appears as though I've moved on? Lost the desire or need? Run out of things to say? I dunno, but what I do know is that I can't just leave this, where's the closure in that? So, to all of you dear friends old and new, known to me or not, thank you... for everything. I'm at a crossroads currently, and where I'll end up I don't yet know, but where ever it is, I couldn't have gotten there without each and every one of you. You were my refuge, my saviors, my friends, and for that I am eternally grateful. I'm not sure yet if I'll be back, perhaps now and then when/if the words come, but until then just know that we are okay and always will be, because no matter what, we are free. So goodbye for now dear friends, I love you.

9 Comments:

Blogger Navigator of Life said...

You will be missed. I wish you the best in all that you do and hope you and Em stay happy, healthy and financially secure in the coming year.

You have come a long way in the past few years and I expect that you still have a ways to go. Enjoy all that life has to offer you.

Lynn

10:42 AM  
Blogger Amy K. said...

Best of luck in everything you do. It has been wonderful to follow your life through your blog, and I'm happy everything is coming together well.

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bev, you've come so far. I'm excited for you and all the opportunities that await you. Wishing you and Em the best of new years! Selfishly, I do hope you'll come back and let us know what's happening in your life, but I certainly understand the need to move on.

All my best forever,

Sheila

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I check in often and will miss you! I too have been following you for years. Pray all goes well for you and Em.

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't go - please...

AYFS

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But, but .... yeah, I understand.

Its been quite a ride, hasn't it? A journey of discovery and so much more.

Will be in touch. Love to you both.

Jilly

9:39 PM  
Blogger Wien. said...

Ditto what everyone else said. I feel like this is a happy ending to your story. I hope it stays that way. I will not erase your blog from my favorites list, as I will check in every now and then to see if you start another chapter.

All the best,
wien

9:51 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

I will certainly miss this but I totally understand too. It's been so amazing, like reading a book, you start to feel like you know the person, and soon become involved in it like it was your own.

I am so happy and proud of you! Much love luck and success to you and Em

3:48 PM  
Blogger Wien. said...

It's the end of March, and I was thinking of you. Just in case you ever check in here, know that you and Em are still in our thoughts.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home